- feeling recharged.
- garage sale prices.
- not having to buy new kids toys.
- finding good Indian take out.
- chasing my daughter with the hose while she squeals in delight.
- seeing all the little things my mom has done around our house while we’ve been away.
- positive news from doctors.
- hearing a laugh from the baby.
- having the financial comfort to be able to take care of our daughter without worrying about how we are going to pay for it.
- getting in as much time with my mama as possible before she goes home tomorrow.
- doing early morning yard work before it gets too hot.
- last minute invitations that require no planning and work perfectly with everyone’s schedule.
- introducing someone to the baby for the first time.
- setting clear parameters when friends and money are involved.
- celebrating Canada Day.
1. using up every minute of my transit ticket.
2. finding the exact amount of something I need at the store.
3. finding the flooring solution for the living room.
4. a great meeting with our financial advisor.
5. having a clearer vision of the future.
1. people who understand when you have to cancel plans due to a screaming baby.
2. well designed items.
3. a good condo alternative to an air conditioner.
4. people who know how to run a business well.
5. being financially organized.
1. a great visit with my mama.
2. being able to walk the whole way to work.
3. figuring out where our money is going to go.
4. a meeting that wasn’t quite as awful as I thought they would be.
5. roasted yam salad with feta.
1. putting labels on things
2. making financial plans.
3. having perogies for dinner.
4. the law and order theme song.
5. laughing in the dark.
1. being in the vicinity of grass.
2. watering thirsty plants.
3. not allowing myself to freak out.
4. making do with things I already have.
5. finding ways to save money.
1. banks that stay open until 8pm.
2. getting a haircut.
3. miracle eye treatments.
4. takeout from Nuba.
5. watching tv online.
1. starting a healthier morning routine.
2. catching up on all the office news.
3. making it through my first day back at work.
4. putting a large portion of my salary into long term savings.
5. listening to music before bed.