- taking a bath.
- making grilled cheese.
- getting the dishwasher unloading.
- buying milk and bread.
- making use of my short bursts of energy.
grace in small things. 2574 of 2920.
- packages arriving when they are supposed to.
- finding a new driving route.
- a stack of coupons for things I actually want to buy.
- postponing plans.
- frozen meals that are actually delicious.
grace in small things. 2573 of 2920.
- sourdough bread.
- full fat greek yogurt.
- dark chocolate.
grace in small things. 2572 of 2920.
- kids that fall back asleep for another two hours instead of making you get up at 5:30am when they first wake up.
- leap years.
- recognizing when I am expecting unreasonable things from my kid and correcting myself.
- making myself take a break instead of trying to do more than I should.
- satisfying my craving for Indian food.
grace in small things. 2571 of 2920.
- fancy brunch.
- watching kids chase pigeons.
- enjoying a quiet house while everyone else sleeps.
- free drafting tables.
- sharing our favourite baby stuff.
grace in small things. 2570 of 2920.
- fresh out of the oven bread.
- brunch with friends.
- one man’s trash becoming our treasure.
- a little caffeinated pick-me-up.
- getting my hands dirty.
grace in small things. 2569 of 2920.
- knowing when you have to throw the schedule out the window for the day.
- a cheap purchase that makes a kid very happy.
- assembling ikea furniture with my daughter.
- buying myself an orchid.
- people who don’t judge me for eating all of the cookies.
grace in small things. 2568 of 2920.
- trusting my gut instead of my gps.
- only being three minutes late.
- a long overdue appointment with my osteopath.
- salmon burgers topped with red pepper jelly and arugula.
- forcing myself to stay up past 8pm.
grace in small things. 2564 of 2920.
- a fever that doesn’t turn into anything worse.
- remaining calm when my daughter is screaming her head off in the mall.
- getting a head start on our taxes.
- neatly organized piles of paper.
- the satisfaction of stapling things together.
grace in small things. 2562 of 2920.
- taking the time to make myself presentable.
- arriving right on schedule.
- an impressively well-behaved toddler.
- being well prepared with snacks.
- not getting a parking ticket after forgetting to plug the meter.