- registering our oldest kid in kindergarten.
- being first in line at the drive thru at lunch.
- day one of challenging our youngest daughter’s allergy.
- trusting my gut instead of my gps.
- getting through every one of our appointments with relative ease today.
This pretend restaurant serves the best play doh noodles with meatballs I’ve ever had.
- sales on one of my favourite products.
- making healthy muffins that get devoured by everyone.
- mid-afternoon naps.
- a delicious dinner spread.
- family dance parties before bed.
Pattern on pattern.
- coming downstairs in the morning to an empty dishwasher.
- spending my entire kid-free morning doing some self-care to get out of my funk.
- a mild winter that lets me wear sandals outside because my pedicure isn’t dry yet.
- getting a “free”, incredibly soft, throw blanket for spending so much on groceries.
- the foresight I had when ordering groceries that means I now have stuff I don’t have to cook for dinner.
Green, on green, on green.
- a day that’s warm enough to wash the car.
- getting into see a specialist after a 6 month wait.
- appointments that run on time.
- finding out that there are better medication options than there used to be.
- kid kisses that make up for some poor listening skills from said children.