- taking a much needed mental health day.
- spending the day just doing fun stuff with the girls, instead of being productive or running errands.
- getting started on a new puzzle.
- going to bed early for the second day in a row.
- feeling the brain fog begin to lift.
Starting a new puzzle.
- registering our oldest kid in kindergarten.
- being first in line at the drive thru at lunch.
- day one of challenging our youngest daughter’s allergy.
- trusting my gut instead of my gps.
- getting through every one of our appointments with relative ease today.
This pretend restaurant serves the best play doh noodles with meatballs I’ve ever had.
- sales on one of my favourite products.
- making healthy muffins that get devoured by everyone.
- mid-afternoon naps.
- a delicious dinner spread.
- family dance parties before bed.
Pattern on pattern.
- coming downstairs in the morning to an empty dishwasher.
- spending my entire kid-free morning doing some self-care to get out of my funk.
- a mild winter that lets me wear sandals outside because my pedicure isn’t dry yet.
- getting a “free”, incredibly soft, throw blanket for spending so much on groceries.
- the foresight I had when ordering groceries that means I now have stuff I don’t have to cook for dinner.