- seeing old photos from my childhood.
- narrowly avoiding getting stuck behind the garbage truck.
- running errands without kids.
- getting inspired by cooking shows.
- roasted portobello mushrooms with homemade pesto.
- our very long Christmas break.
- the restart of regularly scheduled life.
- a good blend of being productive and watching tv on the couch.
- my daughter getting her favourite instructor for her new session of gymnastics.
- helping someone have a “lightbulb” moment about something in their life.
A very frosty bbq cover.
- recovering from my 24 hour bug that forced me to stay in bed all day yesterday.
- eating something that resembles an actual meal.
- my kickass husband who has looked after me while I felt like I was dying.
- amazing friends who took the girls for a play date so I could rest too.
- starting to plan a kid’s birthday party.
Current view out my window.
- not being annoyed when my Fitbit told me I had a bad sleep.
- finding a new fitness training app.
- reclaiming our living room from the Christmas decorations.
- winning prizes.
- getting my new daily planner in the mail.
- waving cats.
- new haircuts.
- upscale salons that aren’t snobby.
- watching someone in your family present a super cool project that they have been working on.
- recognizing when I need to go easy on myself.