- taking a bath.
- making grilled cheese.
- getting the dishwasher unloading.
- buying milk and bread.
- making use of my short bursts of energy.
grace in small things. 2573 of 2920.
- sourdough bread.
- full fat greek yogurt.
- dark chocolate.
grace in small things. 2572 of 2920.
- kids that fall back asleep for another two hours instead of making you get up at 5:30am when they first wake up.
- leap years.
- recognizing when I am expecting unreasonable things from my kid and correcting myself.
- making myself take a break instead of trying to do more than I should.
- satisfying my craving for Indian food.
grace in small things. 2571 of 2920.
- fancy brunch.
- watching kids chase pigeons.
- enjoying a quiet house while everyone else sleeps.
- free drafting tables.
- sharing our favourite baby stuff.
grace in small things. 2569 of 2920.
- knowing when you have to throw the schedule out the window for the day.
- a cheap purchase that makes a kid very happy.
- assembling ikea furniture with my daughter.
- buying myself an orchid.
- people who don’t judge me for eating all of the cookies.
grace in small things. 2568 of 2920.
- trusting my gut instead of my gps.
- only being three minutes late.
- a long overdue appointment with my osteopath.
- salmon burgers topped with red pepper jelly and arugula.
- forcing myself to stay up past 8pm.
grace in small things. 2560 of 2920.
- an extra cuddly day with a grouchy baby.
- uncovering flowers growing underneath weeds.
- getting my hands dirty.
- buying pants that don’t need to be hemmed.
- perfect grilled cheese sandwiches.
grace in small things. 2559 of 2920.
- cheap and good dry cleaning.
- only being 3 minutes late to class after a parking fiasco.
- taking a break.
- extra garlicky garlic bread.
- spouses who are good at giving massages.
grace in small things. 2557 of 2920.
- my parent’s anniversary.
- a rib feast.
- a pile of whipped cream that’s bigger than my piece of pie for dessert.
- watching kids chase each other.
- a movie night with friends.
grace in small things. 2556 of 2920.
- brunch time play dates.
- giving a long overdue Christmas present.
- getting lots of baby smiles.
- being reminded to eat something when I’m getting grouchy.
- planning visits with family.