- so much gratitude.
- the strangers and friends who read what I write.
- visiting the neighbourhood that I lived in when I started violet diaries.
- seven years of blogging.
- being pretty damn proud of myself.
- soaking away your aches and pains in the bath.
- a night of watching tv in bed while our family room is temporarily out of commission.
- my husband’s culinary experiments that turn out great.
- catching up on blog posts after a forced hiatus due to technical difficulties.
- spending a quiet New Year’s Eve at home.
- getting caught up on a week’s worth of blog posts.
- the end of our complete electrical upgrade.
- finding something brand new and normally quite expensive for $1.99 at value village.
- watching my mama explore my garden.
- hearing the happy sounds of my husband and baby playing in the other room.
1. figuring out my new blogging goal number for the first time.
2. coming up with the answers for almost every single question on the five page home insurance questionnaire I have to fill out.
3. having some family time outside of the house during the work week.
4. knowing that the bratty behaviour of my little one will end when she feels better, even if it takes a little work to get her back there.
5. getting excited about some new projects that will be happening around here soon.
1. my blogging anniversary.
2. the great feeling of getting to another year’s goal.
3. so many days!
4. all of my lovely followers.
5. having the motivation to keep going.
1. staying positive even when it’s hard.
2. every person who reads this.
3. never missing a day.
4. five years of lists.
5. my anniversary.
1. another year of blogging.
2. laughing so hard your stomach hurts.
3. unpacking new clothes.
4. ironing naked.
5. being back home.
1. a beautiful day on the west coast.
2. making friends with sales people everywhere.
3. 80 new outfits made out of 17 new items.
4. a whole new wardrobe.
5. my four year blogging anniversary.
1. walking in my front door.
2. the epic naps that come from taking drowsy medication.
3. finding the energy to unpack my suitcase.
4. taking an extra day off when needed.
5. getting caught up on two weeks worth of blog posts.
1. starting the long weekend with a massage.
2. buying the shoes I couldn’t stop thinking about.
3. sitting around a campfire.
4. getting to talk about my blog.
5. being the designated driver.