- spare boxes that perfectly fit what you need to pack.
- being in the mood for a good documentary.
- having important conversations about money without it turning into an argument.
- the sound of rain.
- the moments that remind you why you fell in love with your partner.
- buying something i’ve wanted for years.
- breaking out the power tools.
- helping someone start and finish a project in one day.
- the unbearable cuteness of my baby.
- being able to kiss the one you love before going to sleep.
- unexpected presents.
- not cooking a single thing all day.
- buying supplies for upcoming projects
- spending the day with my family.
- being so lucky to have an amazing husband and daughter.
- a long overdue date night.
- walking along the waterfront.
- good conversation.
- coming back to a happy baby.
- friends who babysit.
1. going to see something we’ve been looking forward to for months.
2. mother/daughter babysitting duos.
3. fitting into my pre pregnancy clothes.
4. talking about our goals for the next year over a glass of wine.
5. our first date night out of the house since Mother’s Day.
1. starting to feel a little better.
2. surprise gifts for no reason.
3. a beautiful necklace.
4. a happy husband.
5. not falling asleep at 9pm.
1. fitting in a shower during baby’s nap time.
2. hanging artwork.
3. playing with power tools.
4. the anniversary of our first date.
5. how far we’ve come in the last four years.
1. having coffee ready for my mama when she wakes up.
2. a freshly baked apple pie, made with love.
3. sharing a feast with family.
4. heart to hearts while cuddled up on the couch.
5. getting to tell someone in person that you love them.
1. being able to announce a secret.
2. the outpouring of love from friends and family.
3. having a loving and supportive partner.
4. the anticipation of meeting our daughter at the end of March.
5. feeling the twists and turns of a little baby in my belly.
1. a freshly shaved husband.
2. speaking up when something is bothering me.
3. the dip equivalent of Greek salad.
4. making a plan for the next “crafternoon”.
5. a newly unclogged drain.