- digging through boxes, trying to find treasures.
- bringing home a couple of art pieces and supporting a good cause.
- a little family outing.
- buying fancy new sheets.
- a popcorn and movie kind of night.
- framing swatches of all the different wallpapers that were in the house when we bought it.
- agreeing to participate in inktober.
- sharing our garden veggies.
- being adventurous and trying something new from the bakery.
- helping out a fellow mom at the park.
- pulling out my art supplies for a project.
- feeling a little more human today.
- asking an important question.
- keeping my composure even when faced with a cranky, teething baby all day.
- doing the responsible thing by going to bed and not watching another episode on Netflix.
- discovering my daughter standing in the pot of water I gave her to play with.
- all the good songs from the 90s.
- kitchen dance parties.
- figuring out what not to do next time.
- spending another afternoon being creative.
- blueberry pancakes with whipped cream and maple syrup.
- starting up a project that’s been on hold for awhile.
- the zen act of hand stitching fabric.
- getting back into podcasts.
- watching the games that kids make up when they are on their own.
- meeting the neighbourhood raccoon.
- picking blueberries.
- listening to a podcast that a friend has been hounding me about for months.
- finding the art supplies I needed in the first box I looked.
- testing techniques to use in a wearable art piece.
- playing with my new 3D pen.
- laying down for a little nap and waking up three hours later.
- perfectly cooking a steak.
- not falling asleep during a movie.
- getting rid of the headache I’ve had for three days.
1. a good nights sleep.
2. laughing about a cooking disaster.
3. two out of three delicious things for dinner.
4. making arty things.
5. getting in some good baby cuddles.
1. the fall leaves.
2. buying new pens.
3. local coffee shops.
4. getting some fresh air.
5. digging out my craft box.
1. seeing our finished upcycled chair on display.
2. making some good business connections.
3. meeting other local artists.
4. trade show freebies.
5. spending the evening looking at stuff I can daydream about putting my house.