- a nice blend of productive and lazy.
- digging up a plant that I have wanted to remove for months.
- not having to worry about the incredibly poisonous plant that used to live in my yard.
- snack bowls filled with tasty treats.
- being safe and cozy in our house on a windy night.
2 thoughts on “grace in small things. 2487 of 2555.”
Ditto the productive and lazy day. What was the incredibly poisonous plant that used to live in your yard?
I can’t remember what it’s called but you definitely shouldn’t eat it and you shouldn’t even touch it with your bare hands. The previous owner of our house obviously didn’t have small kids around!