- finding a slightly better strategy to deal with a kid who won’t sleep other than getting up and watching two episodes of Sesame Street in the middle of the night.
- being in such a deep sleep that you don’t remember where you are when you wake up.
- seeing all of the great photos of other people’s elaborate Halloween costumes.
- not having any plans outside of the house.
- turning our pumpkins into something delicious instead of forgetting about them for weeks and then having to deal with a gross mess.
4 thoughts on “grace in small things. 2452 of 2555.”
What was the better strategy?
She hung out on our bed for 40 minutes while I laid there in the dark. I still had to be awake, but at least I didn’t have to move. Then she went back to her own bed with no fuss. It still wasn’t ideal, but I just didn’t have the energy to deal with a screaming baby!
Oh bless. Yeah my sister looked at me the other day and said, ‘Jessie I’m fine, just so tired I probably shouldn’t be driving!’
Good job at harmonizing, hope it continues 🙂
Oh man, I’ve been there too!