Skip to content
- finding a slightly better strategy to deal with a kid who won’t sleep other than getting up and watching two episodes of Sesame Street in the middle of the night.
- being in such a deep sleep that you don’t remember where you are when you wake up.
- seeing all of the great photos of other people’s elaborate Halloween costumes.
- not having any plans outside of the house.
- turning our pumpkins into something delicious instead of forgetting about them for weeks and then having to deal with a gross mess.