- the appreciation of our new towels that I get from having to use our old towels.
- a good dinner and great conversation.
- introducing the baby to her cousin.
- hearing the sleeping sounds of my husband and the baby next to me in bed.
- not having anything scheduled for tomorrow.
2 thoughts on “grace in small things. 2443 of 2555.”
I brought a new towel and it seems to just move the water around my skin, such a hassle. Glad to hear yours are living up to expectation!
I hate towels that don’t properly dry things!