- moms who look out for each other’s kids.
- preparing for a customer service fight and being surprised when the problem is solved quickly and without hassle.
- finding a natural deodorant that I actually like the smell of.
- fixing a very annoying door problem with a screw driver and a metal file.
- having your baby throw their arms around you and give you a big kiss.
2 thoughts on “grace in small things. 2484 of 2555.”
Wow, what brand is the Deo , I’ve given into leaving my armpits to nature
It’s Toms, in the “beautiful earth” scent. So far, so good!